Scotchgard™ Protector combined with proper care and cleaning, will make a big difference in retaining your carpet and upholstery's beauty.
Just how long your carpet and upholstery will look good depends on a number of factors, including household traffic patterns, exposure to soiling and stains and, of course, proper cleaning and maintenance.
The Scotchgard™ Protector Promise
- Scotchgard protector keeps your carpet and upholstery looking good longer.
- Your carpet and upholstery are easier to clean. Dry soil is easily vacuumed away, and spills can be spot cleaned more easily than unprotected carpet or upholstery.
- Scotchgard protector provides lasting protection and resists soil even after heavy traffic and frequent vacuuming.
Applied by your PURE Carpet Care carpet cleaning professionals, Scotchgard™ Protector has been trusted by consumers for 50 years. Safe and effective, it helps carpet fibers resist soiling and makes spills easier to blot up. It helps stains release more easily during cleaning. And it revitalizes mill applied stain protection.
5 Reasons Why You Should Always Get Carpet Protector
- Carpet protector reduces permanent stains: Freshly cleaned carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn't repel spills or exposure to soiling and stains. Being able to remove spots and spills more effectively, you can avoid permanent staining.
- Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed: Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet fibers very easily. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically and when you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
- Make spots easier to remove: After the re-application of carpet protector many spots can be removed easily with just water as spills will tend to bead-up on the surface of the carpet rather than soak in.
- Makes your next professional cleaning more effective: Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
- Helps avoid costly service calls: Carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
PURE Carpet Care is a locally owned professional carpet cleaning company...NOT A FRANCHISE!