PURE Carpet Care provides superior area rug cleaning for all types of rugs (natural fiber/wool, synthetic). At PURE we know it is critical to the cleaning process to identify your rug fiber, color stability and overall condition of the rug before any cleaning is to begin. All of
PURE Carpet Care technicians are IICRC Certified and well educated in the various areas of the rug cleaning process. This combination of experience, quality rug cleaning products and the newest equipment available to us sets us apart from the competition. You will be amazed with our results!
Area Rug Cleaning Procedure:
- Pre-Inspection of rug(s) to be cleaned.
- Dry soil removal - Vacuuming of entire area.
- Pre-Treatment of all areas.
- Pre-Spray and Agitate.
- Extract the area rug with Fiber Rinse to ensure fibers are left neutral.
- Dry quickly with our air movers.
- Wool- is an extraordinary fiber and one of the superb yarns available to the rug industry. It has remarkable soil hiding and release characteristics. Wool organizations recommend that a ph of 4.5 to 8 be used when cleaning wool fibers.
- Synthetic- area rug fibers such as olefin, nylon or acrylic are becoming the standard in both residential and commercial settings. These fibers in most cases are to be treated and cleaned as standard carpeting.
Area Rug Cleaning Rates: $3.00 sq/ft - $6.00 sq/ft
In-House Cleaning Rates: Approx. +/- $40.00 case-by-case
* We will remeasure your rugs before we start the cleaning process. Quotes are based on your measurements. Turn around time is approx. 12 - 14 business days or less. Urine / Odor treated area rugs may take longer.
* If color loss is present we will email you pictures and color restoration cost (optional).
Rug Care for your area rug after cleaning...
PURE Carpet Care is a locally owned professional carpet cleaning company...NOT A FRANCHISE!